We want to reassure parents that we have gone above and beyond what is required of us to try and sustain the good health of your children and our staff as we navigate through the current pandemic. Below we have detailed some of the steps we have taken to enhance our provision.
- Adhering to the latest guidance from the Public Health Agency and the Department of Health.
- Increased use of Personal Protective Equipment, hand-washing and cleaning.
- A fogging system which kills 99.9% of bacteria has been purchased and surface disinfection is completed throughout the nursery each week.
- Parent and visitor access to the building is strictly limited.
- Daily washing of bedding, cushions and soft toys.
- Children will remain in consistent pods, and these pods will not mix indoors or outdoors, nor will they share bathroom space.
- All policies, procedures and risk assessments have been updated to include reference to the Covid-19 practices.
- Staff and child temperatures are taken upon arrival at nursery each day.
- We have increased the frequency of our standard deep cleans.
If any parents require a detailed copy of our protective measures please contact the office.